We offer authentic Native American artifacts and fossils from the Southeast. All items for sale are “isolated finds” and come from Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee and are guaranteed authentic for life. Rivers Of Time does not sell any artifacts which are illegally obtained or artifacts associated with burials.
Most items are from old and legal collections and are not new finds.
We invite you to browse through the website and we hope you find something you like.
- This site is updated weekly.
- All artifacts are guaranteed to be authentic for life.
- We do not sell reproductions.
- Authentic artifacts with modern restoration will be listed as such.
- Rivers of Time will provide Authentication papers only on items we sell upon request for an additional fee of $15.00
- 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee (minus original postage.) Provided that the artifact is returned unbroken and unaltered.
- Payment methods: Cash, Money Order, Check, all major Credit Cards and PayPal (a 3% banking fee may be charged on some larger transactions)
- Layaway Plan: 90 Days- Same as Cash (No Interest) with 10 to 25% down.
- Failure to follow thru with payment commitment on Layaway Plan may result in a 15% restocking fee and return of items to inventory.
- Shipping and handling charges: $5.00 on most items up to 5 points.
- Automated Shopping Cart payments on multiple items may trigger repeat shipping charges. These will be promptly refunded. Shipping as stated is only $5.00
- Packages are sent United States Postal Service 1st Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipping internationally is accepted at buyers expense. Insurance provided upon request at buyers expense.
- Money Orders, Checks are preferred however….
- Online purchases via credit card are accepted -available thru :
To order items contact us at this email address:
Other Services offered:
- Southeastern Native American collection appraisals
- Collection purchasing and liquidations
- Cultural resource surveying: site location and identification
- Cultural resource management, salvage and curation consultant